Privacy and Security Policies
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Pranses Research Services collects, uses and safeguards the personal information that is provided to us on our site. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact Pranses Research Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site.
- When you submit a question to us, we need your email address to respond, and you also may provide us with various additional information to help us answer your question.
- When you submit a participation form we use it to match the needed demographics for a particular study. We only use this data for studies conducted by Pranses Research Services.
- When you register for market research interview, we collect your name, phone and e-mail that we use to contact you.
- We also may receive some information about you from other sources and may add it to your account information.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide the services you request.
- To contact you about the status of your project(s).
- To conduct market research interviews.
- To improve our client/prospect experience.
Do We Share Your Information with Others?
The information gathered may be shared with a third party with whom we have a relationship for research services. We limit the information we provide to third party companies to only the information we believe is appropriate to enable them to carry out their responsibilities under our contracts. We contractually require that the information provided be used only for the specifically authorized purpose and that its confidentiality be maintained.
Additionally, pransesresearch.com may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
What Other Information Do We Collect?
We collect non-personal information about how users navigate through our web site. We aggregate this statistical information in order to improve our site, and we may share this information with our affiliates or other outside companies. This aggregated information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 on our web site. We will not knowingly collect personal information from teens 13 through 15 without disclosing how the information will be used and notifying the teens that they should obtain their parents' permission prior to submitting any personal information.
pransesresearch.com is committed to doing its best to maintain the security of information collected on our site. To try to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Thank you for visiting with pransesresearch.com. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us at email@example.com with subject line "FW: Privacy".